My goal is to guide you in timeless tools and healing principles that you can use to nurture your own health, restore balance, and create greater joy and fulfillment in your life. - Suzi von Mensenkampff, Vedic Master Chopra Center University
These timeless tools from the yoga tradition will lead you on your journey to greater awareness and health. Drawing from both modern and ancient healing traditions we teach simple practices of mind body medicine from around the world. To enhance your physical and emotional well being through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between body, mind and spirit.
By carefully weaving all three of these ancient practices in a unique, nurturing way. Our Chopra Certified Teachers are committed to teaching Meditation, Ayurveda for Perfect Health & Yoga from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga which are all based on the work of best selling Authors, Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon, co-founders of the Chopra Center for Wellness in California USA.
We bring the best of the Chopra Center to you wherever you are, so you don't have to travel to the US, our network of dedicated teachers, speakers and educators come to you!
Helping you live a life of Balance, Healing and Transformation . . . . both at work and at home.
Learning Mindfulness will improve your focus.
- Are you part of a busy Corporate Team?
- Do you feel like there isn't enough time in your busy day?
- Well you will be pleased to know that we offer time enhancing techniques that can change your state from Stressed to Zen in minutes.
Everyone leaves feeling revived, energized and inspired.
- There are many advantages to showing your team and co-workers that you place a great value in their well-being, we will create the ideal Workplace Wellbeing Event with inspiring speakers, teachers to inspire and get you started.
- We source great venues for our events, large or small and bring together inspirational teachers and speakers giving you direct access to the latest teachings on reducing the devastating toll STRESS can take on your mind and body.
- There is a level for everyone regardless of age or ability, we tailor our program's to suit everyone's needs, offering simple seated guided meditations or yoga for everyone both in a chair or on a mat.
- We also work with Individuals offering one to one instruction. These private sessions can be arranged to suit your schedule and location.
We believe that Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda are for everyone . . . let us show you how easy it is.
Our classes are for everyone! ~ at any skill level; we ensure that everyone is comfortable and supported. We love introducing Yoga to people who think they can't do Yoga and having them leave with a new-found love for their bodies and a renewed connection between their body, mind and spirit.
This practice relieves stress, insomnia, reduces high blood pressure and more importantly it takes you deep inside to your true self, to who you are, helping you to discover what you want and what your purpose is. This understanding will bring you to a place of ultimate fulfillment and happiness.
AYURVEDA / PERFECT HEALTH
Feel better, look better, BE better! Ayurveda is a 5000 year old system of health and wellness that focuses on creating and maintaining balance. Living in balance allows us to be at our best everyday and helps us avoid the common conditions, illnesses and signs of aging that plague our culture.
We Can Help you by teaching you how to integrate these practices into your Daily Routine, the multiple benefits will speak for themselves:
How does increased mental clarity sound? Do you want to reduce stress and tension? Increase your energy?
"We can never obtain peace in our outer world until we make peace with ourselves" ~ Dalai Lama
"My life and my body have been transformed by my regular practice of Yoga & Meditation and incorporating an Ayurvedic lifestyle. It is my intention and purpose to help others heal and transform by introducing them to these powerful tools and being their guide to a healthier, happier more peaceful way of life."
Suzi von Mensenkampff ~ Vedic Master
Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D. opened the Chopra Center for Well being in California in 1996 to help people experience physical healing, emotional freedom, and higher states of consciousness. The Chopra Center offers a wide variety of programs, retreats, that integrate the healing arts of the East with the best in modern Western medicine.